Orange County Chapter CRFG
California Rare Fruit Growers is a membership of like-minded experimenters and enthusiasts dedicated to:
1. Conducting research on hardiness, propagation, and growing requirements of rare fruits under California conditions
2. Introducing and distributing new fruits potentially adaptable to California;
3. Selecting superior varieties of established fruits better suited to specific areas and growing conditions;
4. Exchanging seed, cuttings, scion wood, layers, etc., with each other primarily for home utilization and to fulfill the needs of the small farmer or urban hobby grower;
5. Publishing pertinent information regarding the above activities;
6. Adhering to Federal, State and County agricultural regulations.
For membership benefits & more information see CRFG
Now with Closed Captioning!
$10 at Meetings
or $12 Delivered
CRFG Membership with an OC Chapter newsletter
The chapter bylaws as amended in 09/09 may be reviewed at BYLAWS
CCPP is now offering Citrus budwood every month - see Cuts. Also, see a CDFA news release at Citrus Disease HLB with quarantine areas at Maps. To control the citrus leaf miner & the Asian citrus psyllid see this article.
Our next event is the Holiday Potluck on Thursday, December 18th at 6:30pm.
For links to the new 90min movie "The Fruit Hunters" see Videos