Orange County Chapter CRFG
California Rare Fruit Growers is a membership of like-minded experimenters and enthusiasts dedicated to:
1. Conducting research on hardiness, propagation, and growing requirements of rare fruits under California conditions
2. Introducing and distributing new fruits potentially adaptable to California;
3. Selecting superior varieties of established fruits better suited to specific areas and growing conditions;
4. Exchanging seed, cuttings, scion wood, layers, etc., with each other primarily for home utilization and to fulfill the needs of the small farmer or urban hobby grower;
5. Publishing pertinent information regarding the above activities;
6. Adhering to Federal, State and County agricultural regulations.
See membership benefits at CRFG
Now with Closed Captioning!
$10 at Meetings
or $12 Delivered
CRFG Membership with an OC Chapter newsletter
The chapter bylaws as amended in 09/09 may be reviewed at BYLAWS CCPP's Citrus budwood program will get your own trees started - see Buds. To control the citrus leaf miner & the asian citrus psyllid see this article.
The next meeting will be on Thursday, May 18th at 7:30pm
For a member produced view of our Scion Exchange see Videos To find fruits for your favorite recipes see Recipes For meeting programs & event locations see Events
Especially for the May 6th Tour at Fullerton College
CRFG inc. bylaws as proposed for adoption in the Jan-Feb 2015 Fruit Gardener may be reviewed at BYLAWS